..thank you :)





He walked ahead, my father, I couldn't see his face clearly in the twilight. I couldn't remember, when does the last time I look at his face "clearly"?...

Do I really know something about my father? I'm wondering...



..for the last 16 years of my life..i grew up without a father by my side..starting form my toddler year he was in the other country to work.now he is in australia trying and working so hard for us to be able to attain our needs..he is never home literally..but figuratively he is.. :)..everyday he calls just to ask if we are ok and of course so that he will not be home sick..he calls everday so we don't miss him that much..he always feels us that he is not that far..that he there will be no gap between us.

..he always sees to it that we are ok..and he gives us everything that we like..he sees to it that we are not suffering..he don't want us to experience what he experienced before..and most specialy he LOVES us..

..he doesn't play favoritism on the 3 of us..he makes sure that everything is fair..he makes sure that we are always happy.

..sensitive? right..but in a good way..he is very emotional,i can say cause he cries a lot!..that's what i like the best about him..in that way he shows his humbleness.,he likes to appreciate little things..

..he may not be the most handsome,richest and coolest person but he is indeed good son,a loving husband,a heplful fellow and definitley the best dad ever.1


..this post serves as a tribute to my father :)..thanks..and i love you :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment